We know if you are a Saddleback Leather owner, you look for the best, buy the best and expect the best. Gear Hungry is a digital magazine that focuses on “digging up the best gear for guys from all corners of the internet.” They recently featured Saddleback Leather’s new Doctors Bag on their site.
They described the Doctors Bag as a modern leather masterpiece! Thanks Gear Hungry! We have to agree. It’s the perfect weekend and all around use back and it’s one of those items that will stand out in a crowd. It’s a large open bag with one side pocket. It’s the stylish get away bag that you never knew you always wanted! Enjoy.
- Metal framed opening, wrapped with leather and hinged with a solid brass rivet
- Three strap buckled closure
- Detachable outer straps can be used as a belt or tourniquet when things go sideways
- Exterior pocket on each side and back panel exterior pocket for tickets or a magazine
- Can be carried by detachable shoulder strap or top grab handles
- Hinged grab handles flop down out of the way for quick carry-on stowing
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Exterior: 10.5″ H x 16″ W x 9.5″ D
- Interior: 10″ H x 15″ W x 9″ D
- 6.5 pounds