Dave Munson was recently featured on Business Guru, Mike Dillard’s blog, Self Made Man. If you want to hear the story of Saddleback in Dave’s own words or are a business owner building your brand and selling a physical product, you’ll appreciate this interview with Dave and Mike.
Some of Dave’s advice:
- Build relationships with other businesses and brands that value what you do
- Share your values and your story, people will relate to that
- Don’t invest 100% on google adwords
- When hiring, use the Core Values Index to identify the type of person you want in the role and then only hire people that match
- If you are starting out and trying to differentiate yourself, aim for making a quality product that you would use
- Put yourself out there as the face of the brand. Educate your customers yourself.
- Film and telling stories is a great marketing tool. You get good at doing something by starting
- Story telling is critical in every step of the process. Mike has a great tip on gift giving
- Dave recommends checking out the Sunglass Case, it’s multi-functional
Plus more! Grab a cold drink and sit back and take a listen.